Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Truth

"Truth" is the theme of the third second floor challenge from Nat and Julie. By the way I love these girls, they are so creative, funny, and full of art (more about the idea of second floor).

So I think about the theme truth. Actually my little children run my life and take a lot of my capacity, attention and decide how the day goes. Every day is different, and I cannot plan ahead. I love to watch my kids when they play and learn new things. Daily they grow up in front of my eyes. To watch them remembers me about my own childhood, the happiness and easiness of life without fear and pressure.

I made this page with a picture and added one of my little truth of life "If you have children you can feel your childhood".



Kommentare:

  1. Sooo genial und das in schwarz-weiß einfach super, liebe Grüße Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. this is soooo true, love the way you wrote this and that you wrote it in english. my days are always different too with my kids. i love seeing the world thru their eyes.

    love love the page and the colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wunderschön in Schwarz Weiß - gefällt mir riesig und was für ein schönes Zitat! Ich freue mich, dass Du mitgemacht hast! Liebe Grüße, Nat :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das ist sooo wunderschön!!! Toll dieser Kontrast durch das schwarz-weisse! Mir gefällt besonders der Leuchter und Deine Schrift... einfach klasse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sieht klasse aus, hier gibt es eine Menge zu entdecken.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great page, i love black and white, and your background are always so interesting!
    Have a nice day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi this is a lovely page and very true, I remember discovering the world anew through my son's eyes, when he was 4 months old he spent 20minutes trying to catch the shadow of the lace curtain on the carpet as the curtain blew in the breeze. I was fascinated and began to look at the world differently. Janet B.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Die schwarz-weiß Kombi sieht total klasse aus.
    Kann mich gar nicht satt sehen an deiner Seite :-)
    Liebe Grüße, Heidi

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. wonderful project - I love blacks and whites!

    AntwortenLöschen