Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

I'm so excited to be a guest designer of Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge by Anne in July.

The theme for the next 14 days on Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge is YOUR COUNTRY or ethnic group. What it means to you, you dressed in traditional garments, you celebrating the national day for your country, or something else along these lines. The inspiration for this is that on July 1st they celebrate Canada Day!

My daughter has german parents but she is born in Switzerland. So she is a lot of german and a little bit of swiss. This layout is what I made with this prompt. I decided to take A4 format and I used my new love GELATOS and Modelling Paste for the background.




Kommentare:

  1. So klasse, das mit dem weiß auf weiß mit der Schablone muss ich mir merken, das ist der Hit. Ich hab irgendwo gelesen, dass du auch beim Scrapbook-Werkstatt Event sein wirst, da freu ich mich drauf, dich kennenzulernen. Liebe Grüße Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das sieht so hammermäßig aus! Genial!!!! Spartanisch aber voll genial! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen