Montag, 2. Juli 2012

sketch and challenges

I'm a exciting reader of all what's new by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. I love her art and how she paint her faces, experimented with new things and revised little paint desaster.

On creative every day is a new theme in July: ROUND.
On the second floor challenge is the new theme "use a pencil".

I love both challenges and I try to combine it in one sketch. A sketch of a lovely bicycle. It's not done, I'll add watercolor and some words on it.


Btw I also love the stencils from Julie and finally I'm a owner of two of her. See what I created with them.


Kommentare:

  1. Your drawing is excellent ~ looks wonderful as is ~ and your mixed media is tres jolie ~~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your pages, especially the butterfly one!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I wish my drawing was that good. I love those pages as well. Very inspirational.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That sketch is awesome - love it! Your scrap pages are lovely

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love the drawing and the mixed media pages. just beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen