Dienstag, 28. August 2012

go crazy

Go crazy in your life and go crazy in your memories.
I loved the play with colors and when ever I see this layout I feel good. And this is the best way to live. A life with colors and my family ;-)

Here is a short process how I made this layout.

I started with squares of patterned paper and added acrylic paint, Neocolor II and Gelatos and one stamp.

a little bit naked I though...






I added texture with stamps and rub-ons. This is what I like: movement.

final page with photos and journaling






Kommentare:

  1. Oh my -I like this very much - like a collage quilt. Absolutely wonderful page!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Superschön wieder.
    Ich schaue deine Sachen immer wieder gerne an.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW WOW WOW LOVE LOVE THIS!! Such a cool idea to create this, great idea!! I will have to do this also, it is like a quilt. What a happy page to remind you of your family and love for them. SO SWEET!! Thanks for writing this in English also and describing the process of it!! So inspiring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! This is absolutely fabulous! Love, love, love what you've done here!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous layout... love how you build up the base!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Halli Hallo!

    Hiermit überreich ich Dir einen Award für Deinen Blog!

    Einfach tolle Bilder die Du zauberst.

    Den Award kannst Du dir hier abholen: http://hinterlassenespuren.blogspot.de/2012/09/kekse-fur-alle-das-gibt-es-doch-nicht.html


    Liebe Grüße, Kunterbunt.

    AntwortenLöschen