Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

about my daughter

I love to scrap about my daughters, they are my inspiration and gave me a lot of power. The older one is a little devil sometimes and she is a real teaser. So funny things she's doing and saying all the time. And her favorite play is to be a princess in a castle...

I made these layouts with lots of paper scraps and blended with gesso. My new tool is a special brush to sprinkle paint splutter. Very nice but the wall behind my workspace has now sprinkles too... ;-(

 


some close ups....





Kommentare:

  1. Toll, das gefällt mir sehr! Ein wunderschöner Stil... LG Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aawww how cute these are!! I love the way you tell your daughters stories, they will love seeing them when they are older. How cool the house is, perfect fitting for the story of her. Great job on all the little papers and castle you cut out. The second one is so fun, love the photo, you can see the happiness in her eyes. Love the way you scrap and art together.

    Could you show us the album that you put these into? Do you have one for everybody or just one family one? What kind of paper do you use for these? Really want to give this a try for my own. Thanks for any help!

    I posted my fall art, it's just the first drafts/layers but they make me happy.
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! Need I say more? Wow! I LOVE these to bits! Wow!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful pages - even more beautiful children!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wundervoll! ein Traum!

    kein WUnder dass Deine Mädels auch so viel Energie und Power haben...
    die Phantasie und Umsetzungsgabe hast Du ihnen sicher vererbt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hach, wunderschön.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen