Samstag, 29. September 2012

CSI No. 39

And again another challenge on Color, Stories and Inspiration (Case File No.39).


I followed the sketch from once upon a sketch and used the whole color combination.
For the background I used watercolor paint and I stamped with gesso and stazon black.
In this layout I made a photo transfer with matte gel medium and varnished it with acrylic varnish.

My evidence: leaves, wings, map print behind the photo, star behind the leaves
My testimony: My inspiration word is fly and I used a printable prompt for my journaling: "Always dream big, fly high, and reach the top." It fits to the photo where my daughter is swinging in a hammock.






Kommentare:

  1. What a great job with the sketch, you always have so much fun on your pages. My favorite is the cute tiny banner, so sweet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous work!!
    I love the painted background!!
    Thanks for join us at Once Upon a Sketch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful work...I love the texture you gave your background! Great job with the case file & the sketch. Thanks for joining us at OUAS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. just stunning!!!! thanks for playing along at OUAS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely page!Thank you for joining us at OUAS.

    AntwortenLöschen