Sonntag, 16. September 2012

what a day for a daydream

There is another challenge on color, stories, inspiration: case file No. 37.

 I followed the sketch from QUAS and was inspired by the stripes in the background. I used the set of ptintables for the first time and had a lot of fun with it. 

MyEvidence: I used stripes, circles and dots, little bit pen work and I used a song for my journaling: "what a day for a daydream"
My Testimony: IW daydream and think for my journaling, handwrite journaling


 And here is another face for Art Journal Journey.
With every day that I get older, I'm taking the things nice and slow. Yes, I'm getting older but I don't give a damn about it.
And I also share it for paint party friday.







Kommentare:

  1. Love what you've done with this challenge! Looks fab!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is really great! BEAUTIFUL scrappage - love that white background with so much space!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love your pages - I love the woman's face - that is gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das Gesicht ist fantastisch geworden. Wünschte ich könnte auch zeichnen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, ein wunderschönes Layout und das gezeichnete Gesicht ist der Hammer. Liebe Grüße Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your pages are wonderful. I like the "contemplative" expression on your lady's face.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love that you did another layout with you in it, how do you get so many photos of yourself?? The layout is awesome and great job on the sketch/colors for it. Really love your style and layers!!

    WOW, the woman is gorgeous, how fun you had with her. Great job!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love your art journal face. So beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love your art and your attitude to ageing!!!

    Beautiful journal pages.

    Karen

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. super ist das alles.. wow! Und Dein Gesicht ! Herrlich mit der Bemerkung dazu!!!!

    danke für das schöne Gesicht Stephanie!
    lg Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. this is such a cool and well though of take on the challenge! I like all the bits and pieces you added to your LO! stunning work!
    thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. WOW...love your take on both the sketch and CSI challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Terrific projects! Love all the journaling! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Wow, this is really awesome. Perfection as far as design and all the well-placed elements. A true stunner- great journaling too. So very glad you joined us @ OUAS~!

    xErin

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Absolutely gorgeous work! Thank you so much for joining us at OUAS!

    AntwortenLöschen