Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012

smash it

Another page in my smash book with a theme from the russian smash book page challenge.

20 smashbook page Project Logo
City you were born

I was born is East Berlin. A big inspirational city where you can loose or/and find yourself. In my childhood I was familar with the city. But now the city is a little bit scary for me, to big, to anonymous. But I think the reason is that I moved to distant places a long time ago. My memories of Berlin are all wonderful and I'm looking forward to visit Berlin and Potsdam in the next month. Great isn't it?





Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous! Love the look of this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, tolle Fotos und der Hintergrund ist wieder ein Traum.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Klasse... Wunderschön und eine ganz eigene Stimmung

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I really like your page ... the colours and composition are wonderful. Berlin is on my list of cities to visit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is such a wonderful, organic page. By that I mean that it just flows so naturally - the pictures and the background just belong together.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. LOVE THIS PAGE!!! I agree with Gina above, TOTALLY FLOWS NATURALLY!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow, das sieht ja meeeeega aus! Gefällt mir super!
    LG, Janine

    AntwortenLöschen