Freitag, 23. November 2012

Notizbuch - notebook

Ein neues Notizbuch in A5 Format mit vielen verschiedenen Papieren, Farben und Medien. Ich liebe es, weil es das Unperfekte wiederspiegelt und in seiner Ungewöhnlichkeit ausserordentlich schön erscheint. ;-)

I want to share a new notebook in A5 size. I made the cover with many diffenrent papers, paints and media. I love it because of the imperfection and because of the special look that appears so extraordinary beautiful.
The words on the cover are "thoughts are the beginning of doings".






Kommentare:

  1. What a fun journal this is!! I love the cover and all the cool things on the front!! What kind of pages are inside? Hope you share them with us when you do them!

    Happy Weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous! Love the texture and all the details - I think that I will have to try and make one myself! Happy weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das gefällt mir wunderbar und erinnert mich daran, dass ich mir auch mal eines machen möchte.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful journal cover!!Love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wunderschön.
    Dieses Cover ist traumhaft, ganz unverwechselbar dein Stil.
    Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a wonderful page with such amazing design and texture!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen