Freitag, 25. Januar 2013

Color Stories Inspiration - Guest Designer - 56

Again I'm a proudly Guest Designer on CSI.

It's time for the challenge no. 56.

Look at these awesome colors.

My testimony: Iwrote my journaling on a tag with string and was inspired by the Rainy Day Journal Writing prompt "what place would you most like to visit?".
The answer is BERLIN. I was in the nov 2012 in Potsdam but could'nt go to the city of Berlin. It's my birthplace and I'm still connected to this big city.

My evidence: I used something translucent (washi tape), doodled dashed lines and used a plain cardstock background.



Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on guest designing at CSI! I love how this page is balanced between being detailed and yet minimalistic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gratulation zur Gast-Designerin, du steckst aber wirklich voller Power. Dein Layout ist wieder Oberklasse, ich hoffe du kommst bald mal nach Berlin. Liebe Grüße Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gratulation du Liebe!!! Das Layout ist spitze. Aha, in Berlin geboren - interessante Fakten erfahre ich hier über dich :). Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ganz großartig das Layout.
    Gratulation auch von mir. Das war sehr verdient.
    Ich mag deine Sachen immer sehr.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely! I had two mothers in law born in Berlin!

    AntwortenLöschen