Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

GIFTS and christmas reflections

We had a awesome christmas in my parents home. With the hole family, my two daughters and her family and grandma. It's seldom that we are all together because of the distance we are live from each other.

I have so much beautiful photos and step by step I'll scrap to remember this beautiful time. Finaly I finished two christmas layouts.

One layout is for the challenge on CSI - no. 52.
There is a awesome color combination combined with wonderful inspirations.

I choosed the word gift for my journaling. There were so many gifts at christmas but the most beautiful gift is a laughing stunning baby face. That opens our HEART. It was so wonderful to see our little one at christmas eve. The first christmas she consciously experienced. She was overwhelmed by decorate the christmas tree, by the presents and by the "real" santa.
Some days after we made this little picture and so I can remember...


Evidence: wood, newspaper, tag
Testimony: handwrited my journaling on a tag, inspiration word "gift"



For the second layout I practiced a little bit sketching and added a cute little picture of the little one.




Kommentare:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous! Love what you've put together here!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW, you have been blogging so much, had to catch up on it.

    LOVE LOVE this Christmas story and layout, so pretty!! Great to see you in the photo with her.

    THe bathtime is cute, so simple yet super your pages turn out. Hoping to do that with my scrapping this year!

    The sketch/chair, LOVE IT!!

    The photos a day, great job on them. Love the last one of YOU!! Has the photo a day made you want to try doing Project Life like I do, would loooove for you to jump in and do this with ME!! Think about it and let me know. I love having these little memories everyday in one album.

    Happy New Year my friend, best wishes for you and your loved ones!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow!!!! This is brilliant!!! LOOOOOVE what you did!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Was für schöne Layouts du wieder gemacht hast.
    Das Weihnachtslayout mit der schönen Geschichte dazu ist zu schön.
    Auch deine Zeichnung finde ich sehr gelungen.Richtig toll.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful layouts and soooo lovely pictures! I wish you a very happy and creative new year!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, these are so lovely and the one with the couch and your little is just incredibly touching and unique. Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen