Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

I don't have anything to wear!

I know every woman has the same problem sometimes: "I Don't have anything to wear". I have this problem every morning ;-) and so I paid this theme some attention in my art journal.


One of my favorite medium are the watercolor paints and I made a quick sketch during my lunchtime.


And here is a example how I turned a sketch into a layout or how I integrated photos in a sketch. I sketched our couch and then I added a photo and a paper plaid. I love this possibility to combine freedom of art with scrapbooking and papercraft.


love to sketch my workspace


Paint Party Friday

Kommentare:

  1. How fun and cute these all are. HAHA nothing to wear is what all us women say, LOVE IT!! Great idea for the last one, looks great before and after! The paints are COOL, great splats on the page.

    Just noticed your IG link, I have an IG too. Will look you up and we can be IG buddies. Have a great weekend, I've been crafting away and hope to share things next week on my blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I liked the touch of color between white and black whole, very good.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really LOVE your painting of your watercolor set!!
    Adorable!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fantastic drawings, so accurate, feminine and delicate at the same time. Thank you for sharing

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great drawings and love your watercolour set. Happy PPF, Annette x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great drawings, love the I don't have any thing to wear sketch. How many can relate to that? Love that you find time to sketch during lunch. Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful illustrations!! Speaks volumes!!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What fun, thanks for sharing your personal spaces with us. Nicely done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Lovely illustrations, love the paint box and the couch collage, very original!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great illustrations and yes, i guess we all have a day like that too often!! :o)
    The sketch with photograph mix is so cool!

    AntwortenLöschen