Samstag, 5. Januar 2013

minimalist layouts

I'm participating on the challenge "The Color Room 141" and made two layouts for this wonderful challenge blog. I followed the color combination and the sketch. I was very quick because of the minimalism in my layouts. But I have so much photos on my desk, I have to be very busy ;-)

First layout I combined with the january challenge on "scrap for help". I added some twine.

For this layout I wrote a little poetry. It is one of my wishes and new year resolution and I'm a little bit doubtful but also proud of it. Sorry, I couldn't translate it perfectly, but it's about the silence, point of rest and beautiful light reflections of water and that a shrill call bring me back to the here and now. I had so much fun with it and I have other ideas for poems. So stay tuned...

das Wasser kräuselt sich leise, die häuser spiegeln sich entzückt, die sonne kommt auf sanfte weise, ich bin der welt entrückt - ein schriller schrei bricht die stille - der zauber ist verflogen, die welt kommt mich wieder holen


The second layout is very graphical and geometrical to present the building in the photo. I used a wonderful stencil by Balzer-Designs.



Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin mal wieder restlos begeistert.
    Das sind zwei ganz wundervolle Layouts.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your layout and enjoyed your poem.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrap for Help!!
    Good luck too!!
    Hugs//Bente

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Stunning page! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Scrap for Help! hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wonderful creations! Love the look of the splatters!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks for playing along at Scrap for Help! I love the interplay on your layout between the watery blue and the fiery red. Your minimalistic style is great--it keeps the focus on your lovely photos and poetry.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fantastic!!! So glad you could come play with TCR AND mix it with a S4H challenge too! Love your pages!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fabulous projects Stephanie! Great to see you playing with TCR:):):)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hallöchen und vielen lieben Dank für diese tolle Inspiration. Jetzt folge ich dir auch hier und nicht nur auf Instagram. Ist doch irgendwie schöner und macht mehr Spaß.
    GLG, Ann-Cathrin (flyingfawn)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous layouts! Love your misting and drawing, great use of tape on the first one!
    Have a wonderful week :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love your use of negative space and minimalism! Thank you for playing along with Scrap for Help.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. STUNNING!!!!
    I love your page just a gorgeus work!!!!
    I love the way you using the string!!!!
    Thanks for play with us in S4H!!!
    Hugs from Brazil.
    Cyndi

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. WOW, simple the best, stunning, fantastic.....
    Congrats.
    Hugs
    Meg Stoco

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Fantastic LO - love the minimalist design! Thanks for playing along at S4H!

    AntwortenLöschen

  14. Stephanie loved your blog, your style, beautiful page,thanks for play with us in S4H!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Great job!
    Thanks for play with us in S4H!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Beautiful layout.
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap For Help!
    Hugs!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Schön!;)Really stunning page! I love your blog,work and style!Thanks for playing with us in S4H!

    AntwortenLöschen