Montag, 7. Januar 2013

notebook with fleur-de-lis

I want to show you a notebook I made for the challenge on Unruly PaperArts.

Unruly PaperArts is a challenge blog which post two Reader Art Quests a month to provide you with inspiration and fun. Halfway through the month, you can vote the entries. You can enter any papercrafting project like cards, journals, altered projects, scrapbook layout,... Sounds like fun!

In this challenge they celebrate their tribute to Paris in January with:


 Fleur-de-Lis
 
I made a notebook and used a metal charm of fleur-de-lis.
As base I pasted up a old board from a box with scraps in different layers, then I painted it and used structure paste for dimensional effects.
This notebook is made for silent moments, for thoughts and inspiration quotes during a little tea time.
 



 
 


Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful! I love the combination of different techniques.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Traumhaft schön gestaltet.
    Fast zu schade um hineinzuschreiben.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this! Just fabulous my friend! The texture and entire look is amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the texture and the mix of colors on it. SO CREATIVE YOU ARE!! Have fun filling it up.

    WOW, how did I miss these posts, all caught up though and even on your minimum pages they are AWESOME!! I love your style girl!! Keep creating and sharing and INSPIRING!! HUGS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wieder so ein interessanter Hintergrund den Du toll kombiniert hast, ich bin immer wiederfasziniert.
    LG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. oh ich find das so genial...ich wünschte ich
    könnte auch so schmaddern und matschen...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Stunning!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did here! Very inspiring! Congrats on the Stampington GDT_ will be picking one of those up- I really love your work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful page! Love the way you incorporated the fleur-de-lis! Thanks for questing with us at UPA!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Mmm, I love the dimension you have achieved on this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful! Saw this on UPA today and I'm so glad they shared it as I'd missed it on your blog the first time.

    AntwortenLöschen