Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

Paris

There is another challenge on Unruly Paperarts. PARIS. I love the theme, but I've never been there. It is still a wish.

I decided not to use the typical barock style. Rather I wanted to create something with lighness and freshness. I made this little "unruly" mixed media card. I'm not the cardmaker but in this context I thought it will fit.
For the background I used glimmer mist and other ink sprays, stamps and I sketched a little bit. For the girl I was inspired by a rubber stamp from Angela Cartwright.



And here are other cards I made with a similar background and some sketches.







Kommentare:

  1. Wow, eine Karte ist schöner als die andere. Deine Zeichnungen sind der Wahnsinn, toll. Ganz liebe Grüße Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great work, Stephanie -LOVE those backgrounds! Where did you learn to paint like that? Have a nice rest of the sunday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Stunning cards!!! Love all of them! Triple WOW!!!

    die amelie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You are an artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! LOVE these!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Absolutely delightful! Thanks so much for questing with us at UPA!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. WOW WOW WOW!! These are gorgous and awesome!! I love how light and pretty they are, the girl is gorgeous and perfect for the cards. You must do more of these, seriously LOOOOVE THEM!!

    AntwortenLöschen