Dienstag, 19. März 2013

FORM - challenge no.18 on paperdvizhnik

There is a new challenge on paperdvizhnik and I'm so in love with this new theme!


The challenge is called "The form".
You need to make a project of an unusual form. For example, it may be a card in a shape of a heart or triangle, some project in a form of a spiral or with a hole in the middle.... Any project of a non standard shape and format.

I decided to make a minialbum in a non standard from: a star. Therefore I made a own stencil for all background paper and filled it with the stars in my life.



Kommentare:

  1. Love what you did for this challenge! Looks fab!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW!! I love this so much! I like the way your pictures are different size/shapes too and that they are your stars!! Love all the color on them. Great job on this challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. great alboom! And very good memory of the stars of your life!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. großartig!!! einfach toll.. auch Dein neuer Banner!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Шедеврально! Очень классные звездочки))

    AntwortenLöschen