Sonntag, 10. März 2013

mail art - 7DotsStudio

Love is all around on 7 Dots Studio Blog. I'm totally inspired by the work of Czekoczyna. She made an awesome envelope and I followed her with mail art cards. I'm not the cardmaker but I challenged myself with these projects. And I love how it came out!

For the first card I used papers from Domestic Goddes collection and some stickers from it. The feathers are made with sticker from Domestic Goddes. Did you see this great turorial at the Paperiliitin Blog to make your own washi tape feathers? I'm sure you did and now we are all in the feather fever ;-)
The other cards are mixed media cards with a lot of paint and I also used stickers from Domestic Goddess.








Kommentare:

  1. Awesome work! Love your misting, stamping and painting, and your fethers are gorgeous!
    I wich you a wonderful week :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. GREAT work! Love it :) Have a great week ahead :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are GORGEOUS AND AWESOME!! I love the way you play with paper and paint!! The circle one is my favorite, it's my favorite shape to play with. So glad you did these and shared them here!! DO MORE!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. WOW - fabulous work!
    I love your work, and as such, I have nominated you for a Leibster Award. Pop over to my blog for details.:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Such amazing art. Thank you for sharing it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. magnifique résultat, tout est très réussi, bravo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Невероятно красиво! Очень сложный фон! Просто потрясающе! Ума не приложу, как такое сделать..... Для меня что-то фантастическое!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ich bin immer wieder begeistert von deinen Werken...auch wenn ich nicht oft kommentiere :((. Es ist einfach genial wie du auch noch die letzten Papierschnipsel verarbeitest und nur hier und da etwas farbe aufträgst.
    Die Karten sind auch wieder so fantastisch geworden.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Stunningly beautiful! Love all that texture and the accents created with colours! Awesome!

    Hugs,
    die amelie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Absolutely fantastic, wow!! Love these!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love all your pages! They look fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen