Dienstag, 30. April 2013

BAD SHOOT - challenge on paperdvizhnik

The new challenge no. 21 on Paperdvizhnik is here.

Your task is to make a project using a bad/pore photo shoot: with closed eyes, wrong composition etc.. Self-irony would be great :-)

I could'nt find a bad pic of mine ;-), but I found a shoot from my daughter with a funny grimace and I could see the resemblance to one of the famous people of the world. Can you see it too?

I also remembered the same idea by Tanya in paperdvizhnik challenge no.9. I have picked it, you can see it here. Great or not?! I know that I have kept the idea and when I saw the photo of my daughter, the idea came into my mind. But only when the layout was finished, I had the memory of having seen something like this before. That's the way with the "inspiration".






Kommentare:

  1. hahaha this is SO cute. Great idea indeed. Absolutely love your background :) Perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the photos, giggles from here, a stunning creation a real fab background
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! Great idea and very interesting Lo!I love your background too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow....das kann ich nur immer wieder sagen.....das Foto ist zu genial....und dein Laout wieder ein Augenschmaus!!

    LG
    Katja

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Haven't been on in a while. This is fabulous - actually I think that's a really cute picture - wonderful expression.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Awesome pictures! Love your background - georgeous colors and stamping!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love what you've come up with for this! So eye-catching!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wonderful and *lol* ;). Warm regards, Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Cute and fab! YOu are such an inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. hi hi wie genial... ich finds sooooooooooo toll...
    und ich lieeeeeebe deinen Stil

    AntwortenLöschen