Montag, 22. April 2013

inspiration carousel

Today I want to share an idea for your inspirations, minds and thoughts. 
A inspiration carousel with wire and clothes pins where you can hang up your favorite stuff.
I made a carousel for my favorite phrases.

1) I used a wooden stick and platform from a doll-kit. I cuted the wire into 3 pieces and rotated them around itself.
2) To fix the wooden stick into the platform I used one 3D Dodz from Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L.
3) In the next step I printed some favorite phrases on pattern paper and cuted them out.
4) I rounded the corners of the papers an distressed them. For the bottom I used a leftover from a  selfmade paper.

5) In the next step I fixed the wire-carousel with a 3D Dodz. You can also use a hot glue gun.
6) After that I wrapped around a white ribbon for a better look.
7) Back to the wooden platform I glued the piece of paper with E-Z Dots permanent from Scrapbook Adhesives.
8) Then I fixed on each end of the wire little clothe pins. I only bended the end of the wires.

 9) I fixed two little pieces of my minds eye paper with E-Z Dots permanent.
10) Now I decorated the wooden platform a little bit with flowers.
11) I also decorated the upper part of the wooden stick with ribbons, flower and a selfmade washi tape feather.
12) More flowers on the top.





Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great creative day!
Stephanie

Scrapbook Adhesives By 3L used:




Kommentare:

  1. Your carousel is a creative idea! I can see many uses for it: to display greeting cards, to hold recipes, and of course as an inspiration piece, as you suggested.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like this idea, thanks for sharing.xxxSara

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Eine witzige Idee, danke fürs zeigen. Liebe Grüße Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das ist ja schön und eine witzige Idee. Danke für's Zeigen. Liebe Grüße von Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a cute idea, you could make those cards into any kind of theme too. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is awsome and a fab idea. Love it to bits !!!
    Have a fun and creative weekend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. boah - das ist ja wohl ausgefallen! Gefällt mir super gut!

    AntwortenLöschen