Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

WARM - new challenge on paperdvizhnik

There is a new very inspirational challenge (no.19) on the russian paperdviznik challenge blog.
The task of no. 19 is to make any project (layout, card, art Journal page,...) with the connection to the word "warm". What warmth you. That could be pictures, photos, thoughts, colors,.... What is your association with the word "warm". Please give us a short description of your association of your project.

What warmth me? There are a lot of things but one is my art journal. My journal warmth my heart. It is my creative balance, my compensation, catharsis and relaxation.







Kommentare:

  1. Very true! I may say the same - my journal warm my heart! And nice cover of your journal!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I feel the same way!

    What a great cover you did on this, love seeing your sketches and lovley writing!! It's perfect!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fabolus sketshing!
    Have a wonderful evening :o)

    AntwortenLöschen