Freitag, 10. Mai 2013

butterflies in the garden

There is a challenge on the design memory craft blog and the theme is garden. It's perfect for spring and my submission for the challenge are these three cards, my "butterfly triology".
There are butterflies outside and I'm so happy to see them after a long cold winter.
I made a mixed media background with ink spray, stencil, stamps and acrylic paint. Then I doodled a little bit and decorated the paper with butterflies from a free collage sheet (absolutely free collage sheets on flickr) and textsticker.


 I also want to share it with the wonderful Paint Party Friday!
Paint Party Friday

Thanks for visiting!

Kommentare:

  1. Love these! The butterflies look so real. HPPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your butterflies. Great work. Thanks for sharing. :) Hppf.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love how the three paces complement each other. The white really makes all the details emerge. Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These are fabulous!! Love how cohesive this ensemble is!!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful butterfly cards. Thanks for sharing the Flickr site:) HPPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Really beautiful cards, love these! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow! Wow! Wow! I LOVE these to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pretty and creative!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. smashing butterfly ATC's. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Sweet trilogy, has a bit of a grafitti style, quite nice. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful... Butterflies in the Garden pictures are soo nice! Just lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love those butterflies! Makes me feel even more like spring

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wonderful butterfly trilogy! And thank you for the link to the free collage sheets, I will check it out soon.

    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Gorgeous! Love your background work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Hi Stephanie,

    Your butterfly journal trio are so very lovely!
    I adore the deep red colour of the first butterfly and then the blue butterfly's detailed trim but I think the one in the middle is very special in all of the it's chosen details; it's colours of yellow , brown and blue are gorgeously matched.Lovely, lovely trio!!!

    Annabelle O,O

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautiful butterflies, and congrats on winning in the Design Memory Craft challenge! That's how I found your blog, and I'm glad that I did!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Thank You. You can share mothers day quotes with your friends.
    Mother's day quotes 2016

    AntwortenLöschen