Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Layout without "scrapbooking"

Some weeks ago I bought picture frames to made a wall with some card artwork I made.


This little thought inspired me to make a layout with frames. I decided to doodle and not to use any paper scraps. Here is my layout without scrapbooking ;-)


I had a cute little metallic frame I used for a photo fragment and I doodled different frames. I sketched a little bit and I used also stickers from Amy Tangerine to fill the frames. I had so much fun with it that it was hard for me to stop somewhere.



I fixed the metallic frame with Crafty Foam Tape - White 13' from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Thanks for visiting and I wish you a great week!!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow.I am amazed at the way your mind works.This is a fabulous idea.Love it

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOOOOOVE THIS!! What a cute idea, awesome job on it!! Love all the doodles and goodies, I can see that you had fun making this page. Hope you will do more like this.

    I like all the frames too in the first photo!!

    Have a good week too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your doodling is classy and professional! Super work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the look of your cards in the frames....yes, these beauties should be framed and put out for all to see! Love your latest creation.....looks fab!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is sooooo super cool. Love the fact that you have not used any paperscraps and those doodligs are amazing!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wunderwunderwunderschön!!!
    Wand und Layout finde ich soooo klasse.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Die Wand mit deinen Hammerwerken sieht traumhaft aus.... Sie leuchten so richtig.
    Aber noch besser find ich das Layout mit den Rahmen.
    Traumhaft wie immer. Ich muss mal bei dir in die Lehre...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. fabulous and unique. Love this layout.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Das gefällt mir sehr...die echten Rahmen und die gedoodelten.
    Ich bin immer wieder begeistert von Deinen Layouts.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. It's a great idea! Doodlings are beautiful and of course it is super layout, I really like it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh es ist beides soooooooschön und Amazing und wunderful und und und! ich liebe deine Arbeiten!
    Es ist unglaublich zart und stark zugleich!
    Ganz viele sonnige Herzensgrüße von deinem Frl. Pilzrausch

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hello, I've just come upon your blog. I love your layout without scrapbooking, so cute and original. I love your framed artwork too. It all is so inspiring.

    AntwortenLöschen