Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

Blog Hop of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l and Card Maker Magazine



Welcome to the Blog Hop of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Card Maker Magazine.

If you came from Becky Cowley then you are on the right way. 
If you crossed this way and want to participate at the Blog Hop please start at the Crafty Power Blog by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® is sponsoring two Adhesive Prize packages worth $25 each. One winner will be randomly drawn from comments on the Crafty Power Blog, and the other will be randomly drawn from comments on the participating blog posts.  Be sure to comment on each blog for your chances to win. The contest is open from June 19, 8:00 am EST, until June 21, 8:00 am EST. Winners will be announced on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog!

what you can win...
 
I made a birthday card for my daughter and realized ones more "time flies".
I used Glimmer Mist and stencils for the background and doodled a little bit.


To fix the papers I used the MyStik Permanent Strips Dispenser - 33'.
I personalized it and used a picture from my daughter for it. I love the My Stick.


The next Hop is Christine Okken.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the Blog Hop!

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives I used:



Kommentare:

  1. bonjour

    merci pour cette opportunité je participe avec plaisir

    bises

    nini

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice card. Thanks for sharing!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love the art concept feel to your card

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How cute for a 4 year old and love that you personalized your dispenser too! Thanks for sharing!

    Linda Hofacker

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Very sweet card, love the banner and the mixed media feel to it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a unique creative style you have ... fabulous creativity!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Good technique with the mist and stencils.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your card-so colorful and pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wonderful card...looks like a scrapbook page in miniature!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Those little flags on the balloons are perfect! Love your card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I think your daughter will love this card. Happy Birthday to her!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I have a 4 yr old granddaughter. This would be a great way to celebrate her Birthday page as well as make her a card. Thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Your card is lovely and I also love the my stick

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your daughters ARTSY CARD!!!!!!!!!!!! She'll LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :) I DO TOO!!!!! :) LOOOOOOOVE the POPS OF COLOR!!!!!!!!!!:)IT'S QUITE FESTIVE!!!!!!!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I love the spatters from the mist!! What a beautiful card for your daughter.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. love your style of birthday card thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. What a fabulous card! I love the faint numbers leading up to and away from the "4"! I'm sure your daughter will cherish this card always!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Beautiful card. Keep up the great work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. I Love the artsy feel of your card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Cute card,nice to see a childs one!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. AMAZING, love, love, love!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. I can't tell you how much I love your card. I just keep staring at it. The colors are so awesome. Love your style.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. So many fun ways to use adhesive. Different from the usual child's card, very appealing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Your card is so unique, and beautifully done! I'm sure your daughter loved it. Also love your blog header...very nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Even your cards are works of art! Love this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Very unique card. Love your style. Fun to be sable to personalize your adhesive too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Soooooooooooooooooo sweet! <3!

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Cute card. Love all the color and detail.
    Thank you.
    Lyn

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Loving this! The mist and stencils and the black outlines are wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. I'm sure your daughter will love the BD card. It's beautiful. Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Beautiful card. and putting a photo on your adhesive runner really makes crafting a joy, guess I need the mystick dispenser now! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. Love your use of stencils for this wonderful background!

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Oh this is so cool. I love your design. Heck now I want one of those to stick my son's picture on.

    AntwortenLöschen