Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013

Publications in the Somerset Memories Magazine from Stampington

Finaly the spring issue of the Somerset Memories has reached Switzerland, yeah! I love this magazine so much but much more I love to see my work in it ;-)



My article is about 8 of my layouts made last year with Gelatos from Faber Castell. It's about techniques and thoughts about them.

And what a surprise to see two of my backgrounds as Artist Paper.



Would you use it? And if you used it I would love to see what you have created with it!!!!

And another good news! I will be publish again in the Somerset Memories with 9 of my layouts. It will be the autumn issue and it would be available at the 1th of october! I'm so excited again. It's such a pleasure and honor for me to show and explain my work in that wonderful magazine.

Kommentare:

  1. Big congrats! Beautiful creations!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Woweee!! Featured in one of Stampington' s magazines is unbelievable!! Congratulations!!

    AntwortenLöschen