Montag, 22. Juli 2013

Birthday Decoration - Number 4

Welcome to another project I made for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l.


I will show you how I made a birthday decoration for my daughter by using a lot of cute little embellishments and different supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives.


1 - This is my base, a number 4 I painted with white Gesso.
2 - I used Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme to color it in a ombre look of red/rosa.
3 - Then I used a stencil and Modelling Paste to create little roses.
4 - Next step was to varnish the surface with acrylic varnish.
5 - Applying the photo by using the big 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l.
6 - I added the photo an some pearl sticker. For the little crown I also used the 3D Foam Squares


7 - To fix the white roses ribbon I used the MyStik Permanent Strips Dispenser - 33' 
8 - Each circle and button I adhered with the 3D Foam Squares 1/4" White 
9 - More fun with Foils and 3D Foam Hearts
10 - I combined a butterfly and a ballerina by using the DODZ - Small
11 - I adhered them on the number with the 3D Foam Squares 1/4" White
12 - For the glitter on the ballet skirt I applied some adhesives with the E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenser and filled it off with pink glitter.

As you can see I also used some sticker and more pearls and other sweet things like little girls like it.


The birthday of my daughter is already gone and I can tell you she was very very excited about her Number 4.


Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l I used:


Thanks for visiting! I wish you a nice creative day!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fabulous creation! So, so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das ist wieder so eine deiner wunderbaren Ideen.
    Ganz zauberhaft diese dekorierte Zahl und ich kann gut verstehen, dass deine Tochter begeistert war.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. How fun! She must love her special #4.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. вот это дааа! красота!весело так:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Liebe Stephanie,
    die Dekoration ist wunderschön. Deine Tochter kann ich da nur allzu gut verstehen.
    Mir gefällt Dein Style und Deine Art zu gestalten.

    Herzliche Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende

    AntwortenLöschen