Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013

Blog Hop with oldtimer stencil designed by Nathalie Kalbach

Welcome to the stencil Blog Hop by Nathalie Kalbach.

 
Nathalie designed a lot of new stencils for Stencilgirl Products and one of them is the Oldtimer stencil. I love it. It's perfect for cards, for layouts and for vintage projects.
Nathalie gives away one of the this Oldtimer Stencils. You have four chances to win it. Leave a comment on each of the listed blogs and on my blog  and let us know how you like the projects and Nathalie will pick randomly one lucky winner. You have time to comment till July 30th, 2013 - midnight EST.


I used the Oldtimer stencil in the correct way with Glimmer Mist. Then I dropped a little bit and stamped with white acrylic paint. I added my photo and some washi tape, pieces of tapes with glitter and pearls, a butterfly stamp and journaling and sticker, that's it.


For that card I used the stencil as a stamp. I sprayed Glimmer Mist on the stencil and stamped it on my cardstock. Then I used the stencil again with modelling paste and added more glimmer mist and Gelatos Colors with a brush.

This card is also created with the negative of the stencil. I sprayed some color on the stencil and stamped it. Then I added a outline with a black pen, stiched the card on another cardstock an added my title and some Rub Ons.
Please see also the projects from the other artists. Im sure it will take away your breath.


Thank's for visiting! Enjoy the Blog Hop!

Kommentare:

  1. Oh die sind ja so schön geworden!!! Das layout ist schon der Hammer- aber die Karten auch - wunderschön verträumt und doch peppig! Vielen vlelen liebe Dank, dass Du mitgemacht hast- ich freue mich riesig!
    Nat

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wow! So many great ideas with this stencil. I love how you used white space too. Really great inspiration here! So happy to be playing along with you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the different ways you used the stencil and your art work is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration and the new things on my "must try" list

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! Love all the creative ways you have shown us to use this one stencil! Will be trying out some of your techniques for sure---thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This was really an inspiration to try out all the different ways using this stencil! I love them all!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh my - this is so pretty! I love the colors and how you used the stencil!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love what you've done with the stencil! Love all the white space on the first example. And using it with modeling paste is brilliant! TFS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love the use of the photo of the antique car. The colors make me think of the fall weather. Very inprrational!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Stunning use of such a fun stencil! Love how you've used it in different ways- what an inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. These are both wonderful. I love how you 'stamped' with the stencil.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wow! These are all so amazing and the colors so rich!
    Fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. So beautiful!!! Love the " until the end".
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Thank you for sharing, I love your work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Great use of a great stencil!
    Thank you for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. LOVE all the ways you used the stencil Stephanie! The car on the card just pops off the page! The card with the negative stamping of the stencil--oh my--AWESOME!!!! Fun to "hop" with you!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. i just love all the different ways you used this stencil. great work. xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. i love what u did with the stencil, u make it sound so simple but it does not look simple, it is gorgeous! tx for sharing and inspiring, aloha, angi in hana

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What awesomeness!!!!!!!!!! LOVE each and every one of these! I NEED that stencil!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Both of your projects are gorgeous! Love all the colors. Great job with Nat's stencil!

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. You seemed to have kept it simple but the results are amazing. TFS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. LOVE your card!!! Great use of the stencil. :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. This is very beautiful. I love it. Johanne L.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Fun fun ways to use the stencil and yet they are all different... I can see me using them alot more with the projects we've seen so far! Thanks for sharing!
    Janelle R

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. I love this stencil so much, different from most ones I see. Look at the fun you had with all 3 of these. Love love them so much!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. What a wonderful use of the stencil and glimmer mist. I loved all of your projects.

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. There are lots of ways to use this stencil, and the one you selected is a very expressive one. Like your taste!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Oh this stencil looks like I is so much fun to work with. Stencilgirl has outdone themselves with this one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. The page is beautiful, I love the colors you used and the simplicity of the design.

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Jessica, this is a stunning page. It features the stencil beautifully. Jackie

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. SO many beautiful uses of the stencil.... love that first one especially. Gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Love what you've done with this stencil. The colors & compositions really speak to me...
    textilerecycler@yahoo.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. oh wow... was du mit dem Oldtimer gezaubert hast
    ist einfach hammer. sieht super super schick aus

    AntwortenLöschen