Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

courage - layout

Hello my dear blog reader,
just a summer layout from our vacation in italy.
It seems as if it was a long time ago but the next free days will come :-)

 The background is made with Neocolor II. I tried to paint some vases inspired still from italy.
 

Then I added tissue paper to buffer/blend the color.


I cut in A4 size, because this is my scrapbooking format and decorated it. Washi Tape, ribbon, doodle, sticker and stamps....





Thanks for visiting!

Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous as usual.Thanks for explaining how you did the background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wunderschön - ich bin wieder begeistert.
    Danke auch fürs Zeigen, wie das Werk enstanden ist.
    Der Hintergrund mit dem Tissue ist klasse.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Georgeous!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These are very cool! LOVE both! Wow!

    AntwortenLöschen