Montag, 19. August 2013

Decorative Plaster Tablets on Canvas

Hi there, it's another project for the DT of Ingvild Bolme.
I want to share some decorative plaster tablets with you. I had so much fun with every little thing and wanted see them all together, so I decided to put them on a canvas. It's now hanging on my wall in the studio.



For the tablets I applied a 5mm thick layer of plaster on a surface and cut this with a knife into approximately equal parts. Then I let it dry out for several days. I could easily break apart the tablet and I sanded the edges a little bit. I have deliberately left the surface furrowed, that makes all more interesting. Then I applied some paper scraps and Gesso, stamps, crackle paint and the Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme.

As decoration I used Shabby Chic Resins and Vintage Clock's and Hands and a little bulb, I used also Chalk Edgers from Ingvild for finishin touches on the background.

I just tried to create some moods and characteristics of me.... Every plaster has it's own title, like Happiness, Miracle, Sadness, Romance, Longing, Picture of beautiful






I used the following supplies from Ingvild Bolme:

Shabby Chic Resin "Frame", "Bird", "Mask"

Thank you for visiting and have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. wunderwunderschön!

    Und meinen allerherzlichsten Glückwunsch zu Deinen Stemepldesigns! Die sind absolut traumhaft schön!

    wow!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. well this is just amazing.. I dont know what else to say. Its absolutely stunning. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. BEAUTIFUL< have to do this! I LOVE IT!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. am liebsten würde ich jetzt gern bei dir vorbei kommen und das
    Kunstwerk anfassen... wunderschöne Details...
    ich liebe es

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a gorgeous creation! LOVE this to bits!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen