Donnerstag, 15. August 2013

My own stamps...

Hi there!

I have great news. Rubber stamps designed by me just arrived and are now available in the shop of Whiff of Joy. As soon as possible I will add them to my Dawanda shop and I will try to make it possible to send them in foreign countries (outside of europe).

I'm so grateful for this possibility to share my passion for drawing with all of you and to make it possible that you can use my drawings as stamps again and agin for cards, art journal pages, layouts, canvas,... If you like and buy, don't forget to show me your art. I would love to see what you have created with the stamps!

Now I want to say thank you to Whiff of Joy and the owner Katharina Frei to give me the opportunity and for believed in me! And I want to say thank you to Nathalie Kalbach for giving me the hint and the courage to do that.

The stamps "Paper Art" and "Spirit of Nature" are all designed by me with a lot of heart. I'm so excited today and full of happiness! :-)))


Maybe you saw that canvas I made for a few month ago for the Ingvild Bolme DT. I painted a butterfly for the first time and decided to draw it again for a stamp. Now you can use this cute little stamp in the collection of "spirit of nature" to make your own art.


I will make some projects with these cuties and show you the next days. So stay tuned :-)

Thank you all my blog readers for visiting me regularly or randomly. I would not be where I am today without you!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow Step these are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, stamp worthy indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you on this new venture!!!! Your canvas is gorgeous as always and your drawn butterfly is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Stempel sind hinreißend, wie aus einem Traum! Um es mal auf englisch zu sagen: i absolutly fall in Love with them! Ich freue mich so für dich, denn ich denke ein Traum ist wahr geworden.... Die allerliebsten Glückwünsche sendet mit einem lieben Herzensgruß dein
    Frl. Pilzrausch

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm sooooooo EXCITED for you!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea to turn your art into stamps, they are BEATUFIUL!! Dream big and go for it, so much you could share with the world!!

    I've wanted my own stamps with my handwriting mostly, for PL and my kids pages, not to sell but just to have for my own use. Maybe one day it will happen!!

    Congrats again, so happy for you! HUGS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, this is great! I buy them for sure! Congrats on having your own stamps ( a great honor)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congratulations this is great news!! Love that beautiful canvas. I hope ghe stamps sell out in a day so you get more orders! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Поздравляю! Замечательные штампы и прекраснейшая работа!

    AntwortenLöschen