Dienstag, 27. August 2013

Stamps are my new adventure... - 1 -


I’m so excited about my new stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy.

Today I'm invited by Whiff of Joy blog and I welcome all new visitors.
Stamps are my new adventure and I'm looking forward even more to draw, and then to see one or the other drawing on a stamp for you.
Usually I use stamps for mixed media backgrounds but sometimes the stamps are also my motives on my cards and are the focus. Today I made a card for you.

Card „sprinkle it with fabulous“



This is a quick and simple card using the brushes stamp from the „paper art“ collection and several colors of Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.

I stamped the brush stamp twice on a regular white paper and let drop some colors from Glimmer Mist on the brush ends and let it run. I cuted the sheet and sewed it on two different pieces of paper. Finally I added a quote from the sentiment sticker from Heidi Swapp.


I hope I have given you some inspiration and you will give the stamps a try.

Kommentare:

  1. Love your stamps, you are so good at it, and I hope you will make some crazy arty stamps in the future. Since we cant buy a lot here in Switzerland!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those stamps are awesome! Georgeous card!
    Have a wonderful evening :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the card- what a perfect idea to use those fab paintbrush stamps with! Congrats! So happy for you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm sooooo THRILLED for you Stephanie!! I've always loved your sketches/drawings, so beautiful!! Congrats on this new adventure and can't wait to see what else you do.

    This card is amazing and fun and COLORFUL, LOVE LOVE IT!! The stitching on here is a special touch too!

    Hope you are doing well, sending you big hugs and smiles. My kids are back to school so now I will have more time for art, YAY!!
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fabulous stamps and your card looks great. Love the colors dripping!

    AntwortenLöschen