Donnerstag, 8. August 2013

Sweet Dreams Layout

Welcome to another project I made for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l.

It's a layout about my daughter, just drifting in sweet dreams.


I made a mixed media Background with Glimmer Mist and a stencil and added some pieces of different papers. The tag  and the heart garland is also created with stencils and paint sprays.
I finished the layout with some embellishments and sticker.

To adhere the papers, the tag and the ribbon I used the
E-Z Dots Permanent Dispenser, to adhere the heart-banner I used the 3D Foam Squares.







Thanks for visiting!

Kommentare:

  1. прекрасная работа!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Stephanie! Deine Layouts faszinieren und inspirieren mich! Danke! "Sweet Dreams" finde ich zum davonschmelzen! :)

    LG Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow Steph this is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such pretty colors for such a precious pic! LOVE it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous layout.Love the hear garland and the tag.Your daughter is precious.

    AntwortenLöschen