Dienstag, 6. August 2013

Video Tutorial for Mixed Media Background

Today I want to share a Minibook with a tutorial about the mixed media background on it and a card with the same technique. It's all made for the Ingvild Bolme Designteam.

I used the awesome Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme and a sweet Shabby Chic decoration Resin designed by Ingvild. It fit's perfectly with the background. I love how it came out.

Since I have the Chalk Edgers from Ingvild Bolme I use them on almost every project. They are great to create a own background, to mix it with other mediums or to give the projects the finishing touches. So many ways to use, it is inexhaustible. You have to try it!!! I would love to buy it here in switzerland or in a germany scrapbooking store. I'm waiting impatiently....




For binding I used the idea from Janna Werner. Just sewing through all papers with sewing machine and used a ribbon to close it.

I also made a card with the same techniques. And I aditional added some washi tape for the background. As a beautiful detail you can see a Vintage Trinkets zipper from Ingvild Bolme.




Here is the video tutorial, have fun and enjoy!


Stencil I used: Spirographica TCW235 stencil from Crafters Workshop

Supplies from Ingvild Bolme I used:

...and the Shabby Chic Trasure "Heart Banner" - Resin

Kommentare:

  1. I saw this video today. It's absolutely stunning! THank you for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The video is amazing! I have got great pleasure from watching!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh ich hab das ja schon auf Instagram bewundert - ich seh Deine Werke so so gerne!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello Stephanie,
    How fun this was to watch, love love these so much! They are both pretty and great splash of color but still white space.

    Hope you are doing well and enjoying summer still. Miss seeing you daily on IG, nice to see you here with a video, YAY!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
    Take care, HUGS!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The video is amazing! Thanks for big inspiration! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you very much for the wonderful video tutorial! Loved! :-)))))

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your minibook, thanks for the video.
    Can you tell me what template you used?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! Stencil I used: Spirographica TCW235 stencil from Crafters Workshop

      Löschen
  9. This video was wonderful and I love the book and the card.You are awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. отличные проекты! и спасибо большое за интересное видео!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Antworten
    1. Stencil I used: Spirographica TCW235 stencil from Crafters Workshop

      Löschen