It is a double card for a coupon for which I used a Keepsakes Envelopes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.
1. Stamp on 3 different paper the same motif. Once on a white cardstock and twice on pattern paper. I used pattern paper from Pink Paislee (Hope Chest collection) and a stamp from Whiff of Joy "spirit of nature " collection designed by Stephanie Schütze (me ;-)).
3. Adhere the flower and the butterfly on the white cardtsock using 3D Foam Squares White - Mix. Use for the butterfly two 3D Foam Squares, for the flower one.
4. Sew around the white cardstock and fold it and let stand a small flap. Adhere the white card on a folded pattern paper with E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenser.
5. Adhere the Keepsakes Envelopes at the inside of the white card. I will use it for a gift of money.
6. I added a Metal Trinket embellishment from Ingvild Bolme and adhered it with DODZ - Small. it looks like a lock, I love it.
7. I finished the card with some color highlights by using NeocolorII and I added Rub-Ons and Sticker for my sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!