Sonntag, 8. September 2013

Card - For You

Hi there, today I want to show a lovely card with a step by step tutorial I made for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® DT.




It is a double card for a coupon for which I used a Keepsakes  Envelopes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


1. Stamp on 3 different paper the same motif. Once on a white cardstock and twice on pattern paper. I used pattern paper from Pink Paislee (Hope Chest collection) and a stamp from Whiff of Joy "spirit of nature " collection designed by Stephanie Schütze (me ;-)).


2. Cut out the flower from one pattern paper and the butterfly from the other paper.


3. Adhere the flower and the butterfly on the white cardtsock using 3D Foam Squares White - Mix. Use for the butterfly two 3D Foam Squares, for the flower one.


4. Sew around the white cardstock and fold it and let stand a small flap. Adhere the white card on a folded pattern paper with E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenser.


5. Adhere the Keepsakes  Envelopes at the inside of the white card. I will use it for a gift of money.


6. I added a Metal Trinket embellishment from Ingvild Bolme and adhered it with DODZ - Small. it looks like a lock, I love it.


7. I finished the card with some color highlights by using NeocolorII and I added Rub-Ons and Sticker for my sentiment.




Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Thin 3D Foam Squares White MixE-Z Dots Permanent Refillable dispenserDodz Small

Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful! Very clever idea to create a flap :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Idee mit dem Aufklappen! So einfach und so schön :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sososo schön!!
    Gabnz zauberhaft geworden.

    LG
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. die Karte ist sehr cool - den "Öffner" find ich klasse

    AntwortenLöschen