Dienstag, 17. September 2013

Color - challenge no.26 on Paperdvizhnik


There is a new challenge on paperdvizhnik challenge blog.


The theme is coloring:
• to make a project using grey and white + any two colors for your choice
• additional color is black

I made a layout with these rules. At first I draw a little sketch with a black pen and grey watercolor. I applied this on a black and white sticky canvas sheet (from Amy Tangerine) and decided to use the colors pink and turquoise to set some accents. It's a layout for my Dad to remember an exceptionally beautiful moment.





And just another work from yesterday. It's a 3-photo-layout without paint or drawings ;-)


In the case you missed it, I added some fine-art-prints of some of my mixed media art cards in my Dawanda shop.

Thanks for visiting, have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Great layout! The sketch works wonderful!! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sweet girl! Beautiful page!I like it very much!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich kann nur staunen! Großartige Kunst die du erschaffst!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das erste LO ist wirklich so schlicht und einfach gehalten, dass man die wirkliche Botschaft erkennen kann - eine Verbundenheit von zwei (hoffe, ich habe das richtig interpretiert ;) ) Wunderbar!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your blog is SO inspiring. I have already fall in love with the LO in Your previous post, and it have given me an idea for a Lo I am going to make. This LO With the drawing sketch is amazing too, the layout,, the detalils and the toutch of colour. And the "3 pictured LO" I really like as well. TX for inspirasion :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Liebe Stefanie, ich liebe es, wenn Du Deine Zeichnungen integrierst! Die sind immer so gelungen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ich finde wieder grandios , was ich hier sehe.
    Deine Zeichnungen sind wunderbar und die ausgeschnittenen Fotos dazu gefallen mir sehr.
    Auch das schlichtere Layout gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you very much! Lieben Dank Euch Allen für das wunderbare Feedback!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Simply AMAZING Steph!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! Such gorgeous works of art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. This layout is soooo amazing I don't even know where to start. It's an extraordinary piece of art. The colours, the layers, the sketch, the photos are all perfectly intertwined. It's just gorgeous :-)

    AntwortenLöschen