Sonntag, 22. September 2013

Layered Layout - The Three of Us

Hi there,
today I want to show you a layered layout I made for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® .
It's a layout about the three girls of us and of a beautiful day we spent with a picknick at the zurich lake.


I used the E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenserIt's perfect for layering paper. 
To adhere the selfmade frame I used the small squares of the 3D Foam Squares White - Mix.


For my Journaling I used a decorative bag and a little tag which is located up behind the photo.


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:
E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenser

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. This is just soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! <3!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awesome! Love the design on this one!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wunderwunderschön.
    Das Layering ist klasse und das Foto gefällt mir unheimlich gut.

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like this project! Very laconically, and while not strict but a very tenderly and sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen