Montag, 9. September 2013

Little Notebook

I want to share an idea about a little notebook. You can use some of my stamps from the "paper art" collection I designed for Whiff of Joy. They fits perfectly for this little project.


For the background I used the Arabesque stencil from Nathalie Kalbach and Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.  I bound it with a green ribbon and white paper in it. I cut out a flap from the same paper and glued it down all arround.


I stamped the book and the two pens on white cardstock, colored them and cut them out. I decorated the little book with it and added a word sticker.


I used magnets (from Basic Grey) to close the book and I added a little Junkyard Finding designed by Ingvild Bolme on top of the flap.




I wish you a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Du hast immer so frische Farben! Eine super Idee für einen Mitbrinsel :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE LOVE this notebook, so pretty these colors are!! You are finding great uses for your amazing new stamps! So excited for you Stephanie!!

    AntwortenLöschen