Montag, 30. September 2013

Mixed Media Canvas - FUN and ESPRIT Scrapbooking Magazine

Hi there!

I want to share a mixed media canvas I made for my studio wall. It's one of a series of 5 or 6 I will create. This canvas is also published in the french Scrapbooking magazine ESPRIT - October 2013.






Three are ready.  :-)


Do you have a favorite?


I'm the Mixed Media Portrait in the french ESPRIT Scrapbooking Magazine Oktober/November 2013 (available tomorrow, 1th of October). 
There is an interview with me and you can see some projects of mine with little background stories and how I created them. I'm talking about my passion and mixed media.  
The Magazine is in french but maybe some of you can read and speak that wonderful language? Btw I love the french accent! 


ES35Oct/Nov2013
 
  
I am thrilled and love that magazine. Thank you Beatrice for the invitation! 

Next year I will be there, in France, in Paris! I have exciting news! I will announce that soon! ;-)


Thanks for visiting, have a nice day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen