Freitag, 20. September 2013

Less is More

"Less is More" is the theme for September on Art Journal Journey hosted from Susi.
The community has grown enormously and it is fun to look at all the wonderful art journal pages.
And here is my entry.

Find love in simple things or Meistens findet man seine innere Balance in den einfachen Dingen des Lebens.

I used some leftovers of selfmade papers and I cut them out to vases, bottles and bowls. I'm still inspired by everything I've seen and experienced from our vacation in Italy.




I wish you a nice and creative weekend and maybe you will find some time to play at....


And another entry for Paint Party Friday.

Paint Party Friday


Kommentare:

  1. das ist großartig - eine himmlisch schöne Stillleben -Collage ist Dir da gelungen und die Farben bestechen !
    Sei lieb bedankt für´s Mitdabeisein bei der Less is More Art Journal Challenge!

    xxx
    schönes Wochenende
    und Happy PPF!

    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. from what I can see it looks lovely, Happy PPF, Annette G

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Traumhafte Arbeit! Schöne Farben und tolle Komposition!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello! I discovered your blog by accident and feel so lucky that I did! Your artwork is simply incredible! I thoroughly enjoyed looking through your amazing projects and am so impressed by how you combine colors, textures and images. You have some major talent and I was very inspired by your blog! Thank you for sharing your skills and for adding more beauty to the world with your art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wonderful colours and layers. Great journal!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow love the texture and color....very fun pieces!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Tolle Idee, die Figuren auszuschneiden, das ergibt eine schöne Wirkung!
    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Fantastische Resteverwertung und ein perfekter Text.
    Die einfachen Dinge bringen oft wieder Ruhe ins Chaos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great Art Journal! I like the colors, lines and vases and bottles, of course.
    Greetings from Finland :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Just beautiful! I wish I could learn the less is more in terms of "white space"! lol I love your cut out. It adds so much. Lovely colors as well. HPPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. oh, these journal pages are fabulous! i love the colors you chose and especially the white curly lines adorning the pages. Beautiful. xox

    AntwortenLöschen