Freitag, 27. September 2013

Stamp Blog Hop - Spirit of nature

Hi there!

Welcome to the "spirit of nature" blog hop.

 
Some weeks ago I published my first two stamp collections "paper art" and "spirit of nature" at Whiff of Joy.
A dream comes true!
I'm so grateful for this possibility to share my passion for drawing with all of you and to make it possible that you can use my drawings as stamps again and agin for cards, art journal pages, layouts, canvas,...

Now I want to say thank you to Whiff of Joy and the owner Katharina Frei to give me the opportunity and for believed in me! And I want to say thank you to Nathalie Kalbach for giving me the hint and the courage to do that.

Today you can hop to awesome artists which made wonderful projects with the "spirit of nature stamps".


Here are the international artists. Thank you very much for joining me! I love every girl of this list and each of the ladies blow me away with their awesome projects at any time!

Here is my project for today:


It's a card I made with watercolor paint and white acrylic paint. I stamped the butterfly directly on the background and only colored the stem. I love how the background shine through.


I will give away one of the "spirit of nature" stamp collection. Leave a comment on each of the listed blogs and on my blog and let us know how you like the projects and I will pick randomly one lucky winner. You have time to comment till October 1th, 2013 - midnight EST.

And another great news: My third collection "frames" are also now available at Whiff of Joy:



Thanks for hopping with us today!
Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. I love the contrast between the blue and black, and paper texture, very nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This looks absolutely beautiful! Love your stamp!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. They are gorgeous and this is stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your stamps are amazing...the ladies have done such a wonderful job with them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is just gorgoues! LOve how much life there is of the stamped image!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. eine wunderbare Karte! Eine großartiges Bloghop und tolle neue Stempelchen hast Du auch wieder kreiert!
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ich bin einmal herumgehüpft und bin begeistert.
    So viele unterschiedliche und wunderschöne Projekte.
    Auch deine Karte in weiß und zartem blau gefällt mir sehr.
    Ein toller Bloghop und nochmals Glückwunsch zu deinen wunderbaren Stempeln.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. So simpel and so beautiful - love it!
    Wich you a wonderful weekend :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is just fabulous! The stamp really stands out :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Stephanie, I am so happy for you, I adore watching your cards and video tuts, you are an amazing artist and I know how it is important for you to create these stamps

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Love the beautiful stamps on. your projects

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Eine wunderschöne Karte Stephanie! Der Blog Hop hat mir sehr gefallen, danke, dass ich mitmachen durfte!
    lg
    Katharina

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Stephanie your stamps are very beautiful. They cry out to be used in mixed media projects and the lovely ladies on this hop certainly heard that and produced some gorgeous creations. Thank you for the chance to win your stamps.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Ich habe alle Projekte gesehen und kann nur sagen - so vielseitig kann man deine Stamps verwenden! Aller Achtung! Vielen Dank für so viel Inspirationen! Und natürlich, danke für die Chance, die Stamps zu gewinnen :)

    LG Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Congrats Stephanie!! your stamps are gorgeous!! I love nature themed LOs so these stamps would be perfect for my style of Los!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Sehr schöne und so einfache Karte! Danke das ich dabei sein durfte! Die Stempel machen immer Lust auf noch mehr.... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I like a lot your nature stamps and mainly Yellowhammer :)
    Many greetings
    Chiara

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. I really like your style with the watercolored look. I could never come up with something like that so I apreciate it even more :)

    AntwortenLöschen