Freitag, 6. September 2013

Stamps are my new adventure... - 2 -

Today I'm invited on the blog of Whiff of Joy and I want to show you a card I made with the stamp collection "spirit of nature". The stamps are designed by me and published by Whiff of Joy.

Card „you make life beautiful“



For this card I stamped two motives from the „spirit of nature“collection on a piece of watercolor paper and painted the motives with watercolor paint (yellow and brown). After that I added some white highlights with a white Signo pen. I stamped a little bit of white acrylic paint and sprinkled little watercolor drops (red, black and yellow). I distressed the edges generously with Distress Ink (vintage photo) and sewed this piece on canvas and cardboard. Finally I added a quote from the sentiment sticker from Heidi Swapp.

You can buy these stamps here

I hope I have given you some inspiration and you will give the stamps a try.

I also want to share it with the wonderful Paint Party Friday. A blog with awesome artists, where you can show your artwork. Happy PPF!!!

Paint Party Friday

Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful card, love the delicate vintage feeling! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Eine sehr schöne Karte! Die Inspiration ist auf jeden Fall da! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very pretty and so true!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congratulations on your stamp designs!
    They'r great!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love your card, beautiful design!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Sweet whiff of joy. Love the corrugated backing. Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. More wonderful stamps! Love what you've done here Steph!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. beautiful and delicate. Thank you for sharing

    http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen