Donnerstag, 19. September 2013

Stencil Blog Hop by Nathalie Kalbach

Welcome to the stencil Blog Hop by Nathalie Kalbach.

 
Nathalie designed a lot of new stencils for Stencilgirl Products and one of them is the Arabesque stencil. This stencil is just awesome. It's perfect for art journal pages, canvas, cards and for layouts. This stencil can add a wonderful softness, a vintage feeling and great texture.

I'm so excited to got an invitation from Nat again to work with this awesome stencil...

NathalieKalbach_Arabesque
Arabesque

I'm pretty sure you might find a GIVEAWAY over at Nat's Blog.  BUT...she tells me if you comment here too you will have another entry into her giveaway! As a matter of fact she will give you an entry into the giveaway for each blog you comment on--how cool is that!
Nathalie gives away one of the this Arabesque Stencils. You have five chances to win it. Leave a comment on each of the listed blogs and on my blog  and let us know how you like the projects and Nathalie will pick randomly one lucky winner. You have time to comment till till September 25, 2013 - midnight EST.


My first try with the stencil was to use it with modelling paste on a pattern paper and to cut it in different tags.


Here is my project for this blog hop.


 This is a layout on a canvas panel using the stencil for the background with modelling paste. As you can see I also layered with a tag I made before.




I also used two butterfly stamps I designed for Whiff of Joy.


Please see also the projects from the other artists. Im sure it will take away your breath.


Thank's for visiting! Enjoy the Blog Hop!

Kommentare:

  1. Oooo Stephanie, I LOVE your beautiful art with Nat's stencil. Great to visit your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am not a "bloghopper", but for stencils I do a lot:). Love the project you made here, great colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello there Stephanie thought I would hop over to see how you worked with the stencil. Your work with it is great.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your canvas and how you used the stencil!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love what you did using the modeling paste.. your layout is gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the paste! And love that picture! Great layout! Thanks for the opportunity!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The subtle beauty of this canvas is wonderful. I love it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love this outcome- so beautiful!!!! Vielen vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen :)
    Nat

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ein wunderschönes Projekt hast Du gestaltet!
    This a wonderful project

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wow I love your projects! I think its great how you used the stencil. Precious photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. The subtle way you used the stencil is beautiful. We don't often think of whie in white for stenciling.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. This is my first time on your blog. Thanks. It seems the child is cradled in the swirls. Very interesting.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I love the use of modeling paste on top of a background and then your beautiful stamps on top of that. Nicely done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. an awesome layout!!! love the texture of the modelingpaste and layering!! beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Ooo! WOW ... love your piece!
    hoping and hopping....

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Love your art-work. So romantic impression you ended up with. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs from SPAIN

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Wow, really nice project and I just love that stencil, very nice!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Fabulous use of Nat's Arabesque stencil! Love the modeling paste effect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Using stencils to create a relief pattern is something I MUST try. You have inspired me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Love your use of Natalie's new stencil. I need to try the modeling paste!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. This is just beautiful! Love the use of modeling paste.

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Love your canvas! I love the stamps you designed now I'm off to see how I can buy them ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much! You can buy the stamps at Whiff if Joy's Website.

      Löschen
  23. Wow, very cool canvas. Love all the modeling paste texture. Love that butterfly stamp too. It is a cutey pie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Great use of modeling paste with the stencil! Especially like how your tags turned out! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. I am totally blown away at how different this stencil looks with your piece. It is so etherial looking. Very lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Aaaah! I love how you used the stencil. Your layout is awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Modelling paste and stencils go so well together! I use gesso for a more transparent look. Your layout is beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Fabulous! Love the texture here....looks great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Thank you very much for this great Feedback! You girls are awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Wow! That is gorgeous. I love the texture & the splashes of colour.

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. Oh wow - that Arabesque stencil with paste is too cool! I love the design and the unlimited uses. Thanks so much for sharing your project, and I am in LOVE with those stamps as well. I will be checking those out as well! Janelle R

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. Such a beautiful page! Gorgeous texture and soft colors surrounding that adorable photo. Those stamps are divine - simply beautiful....

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Absolutely awesome! I love the way you used the stencil and the layered canvas you created with it! Thanks for sharing!
    (Oh, and I really like the stamps you designed - must take a closer look at them)

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. Love the texture you hot out of the arabesque stencil. You've created a beautifi

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. How fabulous! Sorry to be so late to visit. Love what you've done here and a pleasure hopping with you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Homepage erstellen? Negeso Website/CMS ist ein umfangreiches und benutzerfreundliches online Content Management System: aktualisieren Sie die Inhalte Ihrer Webseite ganz einfach über Ihren Browser.
    http://www.negeso-cms.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    AntwortenLöschen