Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013

Layout - Funny Girl

Hi there! I want to share a layout with you I made for the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® DT.
This is a layout about my daughter and our summer with three different photos and stories behind it.


Here is a step by step tutorial how I made it.

1 - In the first step I've placed the materials that I wanted to use: paper and sticker from Basic Grey collection RSVP, white cardstock, some overlays from Hambly, bag from Fancy Pants Parkbench and cards/tag from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go collection and Pink Paislee Hope Chest collection, Polaroid frame from Heidi Swapp, some leftovers and pieces of selfmade paper.
2 - Adhering the white cardstock and two papers behind it with the E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenser 
3 - Arranging the tags and cards and adhering them also with the E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenser
4 - Attaching the last middle layer, a polaroid frame, with 3D Foam Squares White - Mix to highlight it.

5 - I cut out some photo silhouettes.
6 - I adhered them with 3D Foam Squares White - Mix to achieve a 3D effect.
7 - I adhered the (selfmade painted) bird also with 3D Foam Squares White - Mix and I added some stripes, a heart and circleby using the E-Z Dots Permanent refillable dispenser 
8 - At least I used alpha sticker and other sticker from Basic Grey collection RSVP. I finished the layout with a Journaling on a tag behind the photo on the right side.




 Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Das ist so frisch und cool. Einfach genial!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is sooooooooooooo sweet! Such a playful, fun lo!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is wonderful! I love your pages!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. es ist irgendwie anders wie sonst....
    aber es ist trotzdem perfekt...
    der Stil steht dir

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous! Love the playfulness in this one! Your drawings in the next post are beautiful!
    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    AntwortenLöschen