Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

New in my Dawanda Shop

Hi there!

There is new stuff in my Dawanda Shop.
I added a new iPhone Case for the iPhone 5 "splashes". The Design is brand new. Never seen somewhere before ;-). It's a part of a bigger background I made with lot's of differet mixed media techniques. I hope you like it.

The words are "unknown" and "expectation"
And I added cards with matching envelopes. The Design of the card is a "mixed media mail art" and there is also a iPhone case (for iPhone 5) with it available. You can also use the cards as home decoration. I put one card in a frame for our living room.
 



And I have another piece of news. There is a new stamp collection designed by me now available in the shop of Whiff of Joy. The name is given by Katharina Frei and I'm so in love with it :-)

I proudly present "The Scent of Winter" - "Die Gerüche des Winters":


This stamp collection will also availbale in my Dawanda Shop soon!

My other stamp collections "spirit of nature", "paper art" and "frames" are also available here.

Maybe you are looking for christmas gifts or for yourself...? ;-)
I will send to all countries. Please email me, I will add your country if you missed it, then you can order the products.
I will try to combine shipping, hopefully it would cost less.

Thanks for visiting today! Have a nice evening/lunch/morning :-)!

Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Sachen hast du entworfen.
    Also diese *Telefonbekleidung* ist ja vom Allerfeinsten. Das werde ich mir mal genauer anschauen.
    Nicht , dass mein Handy nackt wäre, aber wir haben ja schließlich auch nicht nur ein Kleid im Schrank. :)
    Auch deine neuen Stempel sind wieder echte Must-Haves!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So schön! Alles! ;) Schade, dass ich keinen iPhone habe :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow Steph! All of these are simply FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen