Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2013

self-realization and a new challenge on paperdvizhnik

Hi there, take a look at this picture...


This is soooo inspiring, isn't it?!!!
It's a new challenge on the paperdvizhnik challenge blog and there are so awesome projects made by the DT. The rule is to use this grandiose sketch.
I had so much fun to create this layout.


It's about my passion, art and self-realization.


 The white bubble is a dried residue from white acrylic paint tube ;-)


 I used a stamp (brushes) I designed for Whiff of Joy


 Stamp I used: brushes from "paper art" collection.

Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!



Kommentare:

  1. Farbenfroh und lebendig! Das sieht nach einer tollen Frau aus! Gefällt mir total!

    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Stephanie, this is gorgeous!! I LOVE everything about this page! So happy for you and your new stamps!!

    Hope you are doing well, fall is here for us so I've been painting fall things. Do you get fall there?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful! Love the way you have used the colors, awesome stamping!
    Have wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen