Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Version Scrap - Paris 2014

Huuuu, I have exciting news for you!

Do you know the big scrap version fair in Paris which attracts thousands of visitors every year in April? Do you know that there are lots of workshops that are given by world-renowned mixed media artists and scrappers?


And now guess who is going to teach there next year... yes, ME!

Uuuuh, I'm so excited and thrilled to be a part of it! That means I will teach various Workshops in different styles and I can already tell you that I have gained awesome partners and sponsors for them. And that means my dream to visit Paris will come true. :-)

For more informations please see the offical webside of Version Scrap.

 

Kommentare:

  1. Stephanie! Ich freue mich für Dich! Ganz tolle Neuigkeit! Wird bestimmt ganz klasse Veranstaltung!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulation!!! ^_^
    Magic news!!!
    Hugs,
    Vale ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. boah! fantastisch! Herzlichen Glückwunsch - das ist supertoll!

    AntwortenLöschen