Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Wall Decoration

Today I want to share a couple of framed decoration picture. It's difficult to identify what it is ;-).
It's just a selfmade background in each of it and a painted/doodled decoupage object. I found the bags so sweet, I absolutely had to have them.




But now, what to do with them?

I start thinking about the use of all the projects I create/created, because there is no place where I could accommodate them. To let them dust in a box in the basement is not pretty, to give away is always such a difficult thing (it's a shame if the recipient does not like it, I'm always uncertain about my art). If I add such bigger projects to my shop there would be higher shipping costs, so I think no one would bye them. Also you are all make your own great homemade projects. Throw them away is also a shame. Is really sad that these thoughts restrain me in my creativity. I think three times about it which benefit a project could have before I start it.

Do you also think about it sometimes? Have you found a solution for you? Maybe you have a advice for me?

Would love to hear your thoughts!

Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Oh Steph these are just beautiful! The backgrounds look great and this is the perfect use for those sweet bags! LOVE these!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW so beautiful. I love those bags. What a great idea. I would put them in your store anyway noting higher shipping costs and if they don't sell give them away to friends and family as gifts.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I do understand your toghts - I think so to, so mainly I scrapp layouts for my own album ;o)
    But your creations are stunning! Someone would love to get them as a present or by them!
    Good luck and have a wonderful day :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You are my favorite artist because your style is what inspires me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sehr huebsch. Ich wuerde sie in den Shop stellen. Besonders jetzt vor Weihnachten. Wird bestimmt gekauft, auch wenn Versand mehr ist.

    AntwortenLöschen