Montag, 14. Oktober 2013

Winner of stamp blog hop "paper art"

Many thanks to all who participated in our blog hop "paper art". I was very touched by the kind words and now I can announce a winner.

Remember, these are the stamps....


My little daughter has pulled a name and it is...

ta daaaa...

Elena Olinevich

(please send me your address that I can send the stamps to you).

For those who did not win please do not be sad, there will be again a possibility to win some of my stamps, because these were not the only stamps I designed! So stay tuned more stamp collections will come.





Kommentare:

  1. Thank you, Stephanie. It is the best gift I have received during the last months

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Очень рада за Лену!!!!!!!!!! Она найдет им достойное применение! Поздравляю от души!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats Elena! I know you will love them! Janelle R

    AntwortenLöschen