Freitag, 8. November 2013

Christmas tags with Garn & Mehr

Hi there,

now I'm really in the christmas preparations and today I want to share some tags I made with the wonderful baker twine from Garn & Mehr.
They have so so great colors and I'm in love!
And I also can announce that Garn & Mehr would be one of my sponsors for a workshop at the Version Scrap next year. Yeah!!!!



For the trees I used leftovers of selfmade papers. I took this three times and cut twice. Then I reassembled the pieces. I took awesome gold/white twine and added a few beads and wrapped it around the tree. The twine add a elgeant chic on it.

 Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!


Kommentare:

  1. Very cool idea and I love how they turned out. Have to try to make myselves..
    Thank you for the inspiration. Happy weekend

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. great idea to wrap the trees with the beads. Looks perfectly.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe die Twines von Garn & Mehr und habe schon etliche gehortet.
    Deine Tags mit den süßen Bäumchen finde ich ganz zauberhaft Schöne Idee, die Perlen aufzufädeln.

    LG
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stephanie, these are GORGEOUS and so perfect on a tag! I love that you used your own cut up papers too. Might have to try this too and hang it on my tree this year.
    Hope your doing well...HUGS!

    AntwortenLöschen