Donnerstag, 14. November 2013

My Layouts for Pop & Colours

Hi there,

now I can show you my two layouts I made for my Pop & Colours Workshop hosted by Nine and Shirel. It's all about background art and I made two layouts with the same background.
You may ask yourself why I did it. I was just curious if I can create the same background a second time. This would be a sign that the tutorial works or not. Luckily my tutorial worked well ;-) 

So I had two mixed media backgrounds and I then built up totally different layouts. Once more in the classic scrappy style and the other one is a little more artsy and playful.


 Layout "Fantabulous" - artsy and playful





 Layout "Smile big" - classic scrappy style






I hope you love them like I do. But I want to know which one is your favorite? :-)

I must tell you that I'm totally buzzed of what the participants create at Pop & Colours. If you want you can still subscribe to this series. This has no time limit and it's open for one year.

Thanks for visiting today. Have a nice day!

Kommentare:

  1. Die beiden sind so schön! Erstes ist viel mehr fröhlicher! ;) LG Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are gorgeous! Love them both, but the one with the colored butterflys and the flowers is my favorite because of the colors against the beautiful background gives a wonderful summerfeeling!
    Have a super weekend :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. First, love the background. Both are perfect. The second one is more dynamic and the first is just so gentle. Love them all!! Denisa

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Both of these are stunning! Both have your gorgeous signature style to them! <3!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ich liebe deinen Stil... leicht und locker.... einfach toll

    AntwortenLöschen