Dienstag, 26. November 2013

Negative Space - Layout SECRET

Hi there,

it's time for another challenge on Paperdvizhnik. The theme is "Negative Space".
Negative space, in art, is the space around and between the subject(s) of an image. Negative space may be most evident when the space around a subject, and not the subject itself, forms an interesting or artistically relevant shape, and such space is occasionally used to artistic effect as the "real" subject of an image.(wiki)



Your task is:
• to make a project using this method - combine two images in one

Here is an example what it means "combine to images":


I admit it was not easy this time. I wanted to use a silhouette but I couldn't find the right photos. 
Anyway, I used this photo of my dancing daughter. The raised arm reminded me of the elegance of a swan. So I added a photo of a swan on this side which should snuggle up with her arm. I hope that I have not completely missed the theme. ;-)




Thanks for visiting me today! Would so love to see your creations! I am sure you do it much better!


 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wirklich nicht leicht, aber ich finde deine Lösung wunderbar.
    Ein bezauberndes Motiv.

    AntwortenLöschen